Casa Perleta is a quaint hotel in the medina of Chefchaouen, Morocco. Its great location makes it one of the best places to stay for travelers who want to explore this beautiful city. We were able to check in this budget hotel for 2 nights during our trip.
From a traditional Andalusian house that has been restored to a charming hotel, Casa Perleta stands out for its classic architectural design. It also has a roster of friendly and welcoming staff, who make sure that every guest has a memorable stay. For the customer service alone, it is not surprising why many travelers give positive reviews and highly recommend this hotel.
Casa Perleta offers eight beautiful rooms, each of which has air conditioning, central heating, a private bathroom, and free Wifi Internet access. Each room is decorated with art and tapestries created by local artists. All in all, the hotel can accommodate 20 guests.
Casa Perleta provides the following hotel facilities:
- Airport Pick-up
- Free Wifi Internet Access
- 24-hour Reception Desk
- Available for Business Functions
- Laundry Service
Most rooms include one double bed or two single beds, depending on the number of guests and their preferences. One room on the first floor contains two double beds, while another room contains three single beds. There is also a suite on the second floor that has a double bed and a sitting room; it includes the option of accommodating two more guests on foldaway beds.
Guests at the Casa Perleta can:
- Get a taste of authentic cooking with a full, traditional Moroccan breakfast.
- Enjoy an amazing view of the city from the hotel’s rooftop restaurant.
- Relax in the hotel courtyard while sipping mint tea and eating fresh fruit, bread, and homemade jams.
- Join guided tours, expeditions, and hikes organized by the hotel staff.
Since the hotel can accommodate only 20 people at a time, the staff are able to provide each guest with a comfortable stay and excellent service. They treat everyone like family, making the Casa Perleta a cozy home away from home.
- Walk to the main square and try some local food in one of the restaurants there.
- Visit the shops and buy wool clothing, rugs, silver trinkets, and other souvenir items.
- Simply explore the city and its gorgeous hues of blue!
Notably, the medina of Chefchaouen was founded in 1471. More than four centuries later, in 1920, the city began to open its doors to foreign travelers. Today, almost 100 years and thousands of tourists later, the city has managed to retain its ancient beauty and charm.
Casa Perleta is one of those hotels that is conveniently located in the heart of a beautiful and historical city. One only has to step outside and start exploring the streets of Chefchaouen. Indeed, the hotel is the perfect place to stay amidst an unforgettable travel experience!